*With accuracy and detail, and with full parent participation and support, your child will develop the following
||12 " 18 months
||18 months -3 year olds
||3-6 year olds
||6-12 year olds
||PERCEPTION ( senses) DEVELOMPENT LANGUAGE LOCOMOTION
||Self-discipline, love of the environment, patience, love of work, obedience, perseverance,
|| Responsibility, thoughtful obedience, an attitude of service, academic basics and extensions including
||Trust, independence, security, spoken language, self-awareness, self- confidence, memory and coordinated movement
|| concentration, increased knowledge and vocabulary, logical thinking, emotional wellness, and new skills and competencies
||aspects of culture, moral development, continuing eagerness to learn, an imaginative and philosophical mind, and will become equipped in his/her whole being and ready for life.
- TUITION our tuition is billed monthly and is factored on an annual basis to take into account the standard holidays and one week we are closed each year.
- The registration fee of $60 is paid once and is non-refundable.
- Sibling Discount: After your first child, each additional child will receive a monthly discount of 7%. Tuition and registration fees also cover the following:
- Cost of materials
- Art Supplies
- Lunch & Snacks. NOTE: Tuition does not cover the following:
- Initial Classroom Supplies; or
- Diapers and Wipes. Tuition payments are processed through Facts Management Company.
- DAYCARE FOR HALF-DAY STUDENTS all students enrolled for our half-day program may occasionally continue their day in our Daycare program with prior notice. Daycare charges for half-day students will be billed by the hour. All daycare is billed each month for the previous month and must be paid for upon receipt of our Daycare invoice. All children must be signed out by a parent or other authorized adult.
- DROP-IN RATES FOR TWO AND THREE-DAY STUDENTS based on availability and advanced approval of the Director, we can offer "Drop In" rates to our Two and Three Day families. Drop-in days are if you need to drop-in your child for one day. All Drop-In days are payable the morning of the drop in day. Checks made payable to MILESTONES. Drop-In Rate for Infants: $35.00 per day Drop-In Rate
- Babysitting service it's very reassuring to know that there is someone to care for your children during the holidays and evening. With our babysitting professionals you can count on our babysitting. Our babysitting rate for infants per hour is 8$
- OTHER NOTICES MILESTONES closes promptly at 5:00 pm. WITHDRAWALS: One-half of a monthly payment will be charged for any pupil withdrawn or dismissed prior to the tenth of any current month in which he attends, with full charges being due for attendance after that date. When withdrawing a student, a two-week notice must be given to cancel your FACTS agreement. Money will not be refunded after FACTS has withdrawn from your account. **All tuition payments and registration fees received to date are non-refundable. ABSENCES: No deductions will be made from the charges for absence during the year. RETURNED CHECKS: There is a $10.00 charge for any checks returned from the bank. AGREEMENT I certify that the information given above is complete and accurate. I understand that failure to disclose information about the applicant's medical, educational or emotional history may affect the school's admissions decision and that the school reserves the right to reverse an admissions decision, even after acceptance and enrollment, if information has been withheld from the school. Acceptance of this application does not denote enrollment in milestones Preschool. You will be contacted if and when we have the appropriate space for your child. By signing below, you, as parents or legal guardians, agree to cooperate with milestones and abide by the financial policies and tuition payments pursuant to your FACTS agreement.